Aramintaland

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." — Harriet Tubman

Theme: Composition

Advice:

After reading all for which you are responsible, create your own Learning Opportunities at Home (Homework).ย Be sure to share these determinations with either Mr. Miller or Mrs. Halloran.

Learning Opportunities: Targets

Language Arts:

I can compose a piece of writing that reflects the attributes of a narrative.

I can utilize an editing checklist to improve upon my writing.

I can engage in vocabulary acquisition by developing definitions and sentences of new terms.

Note: ( Evolution of Thought board should have an element added by the end of the week.)

Math:ย 

I can demonstrate my understanding of the stock market.

Your state should have a total of five companies purchased. (Each member should have contributed to the purchase of at least one company.)

I can demonstrate my understanding of prime factorization, greatest common factor, & rounding.

Note: Cignition must be addressed for a minimum of twenty minutes per week.ย 

Science:ย 

I can demonstrate my understanding of atoms and their connection to ion and pH.

I can apply my understanding of variables in explaining the results of events.

Social Studies:

I can develop a central and peripheral concepts connected to Geography.

I can demonstrate my understanding of governmental features.

Learning Plan

Aramintaland December 16th

Learn What pH Stands For and How the Term Originated.

Meniscus

Water Chemistry 1-4

Math

Clarity

Personal Narrative

World Map:

Next Post

83 Comments

1. Emily Varghese ๐ŸŒธ March 23, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller and fellow Conductors,
    I hope you all are safe and healthy. It has been a few days since we all were in Cognitiveunderstandia, I wish for everyone to keep striving in your academics and try to be the best when you get the chance to. I had question whether I should write in my planner about my achievements while Iโ€™m at home addressing the district packet as well. I believe I should try to address the focus tasks but Iโ€™m not so sure so I asked. Keep safe.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller March 31, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Hope all is well, thank you for your kind thoughts. You can feel free to keep track of your learning in your planner, if you choose. In terms of future correspondence, direct all your thoughts to Cognitiveunderstandia’s website. That space will serve as our main platform for communication, until further notice.

All the Best,
      Mr. Miller

2. Nikolas J. Umina March 16, 2020

Dear Conductors,
    Since i am a new part of the state, at the next available LUNCH challenge session i would like to meet so i know who and what Aramintaland is based off of etc.Finally, i wish you all the best in health so we do not catch this virus.

Best regards,
    Nikolas J. Umina

3. bartonmiller March 11, 2020 — Post Author

Conductors,

Reminder:

Today in History and Figurative Language.

First two paragraphs of personal narrative must be approved. During your writing session, Emily will address the school newspaper with a focus on finance.

Stock Market Game: I am thinking of providing each of you with your own team. I will explain when you get to this component in your sequence.

Twenty-five questions on the Academic Race.

Volume Challenge Question

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

• Peyton. March 12, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
      I have did the calculations to buy stock and will show you tomorrow.

Sincerely,
      Peyton.M

• Peyton.M March 12, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,

Sincerely,
      Peyton.M

4. bartonmiller March 10, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Make certain to include the daily math problem into your sequence. In addition, Cignition should be addressed for at least twenty-minutes each week.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller.

5. Emily Varghese March 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    I meant that I have allergies, a little sneezing. It was a mistake while I was writing.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• Maryann Espinal March 9, 2020

Dear Emily,
      Thank you for the update. I hope you feel better soon and nothing worse occurs regarding sicknesses. All for the rest of today we will strive to complete everything at best.

Sincerely,
      Maryann Espinal

6. Emily Varghese ๐ŸŒธ March 9, 2020

Dear Conductors,
    Even though I will not be there in class I still believe all of you should keep striving to be the best for we are the Conductors who lead in the best way to success. To add on, try to organize yourselves in the best way as possible so then you are completing tasks with understanding.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller March 9, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Feel better; thank you for the encouraging words to your state.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

7. Emily Varghese ๐ŸŒธ March 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    I wanted to inform you about my absence today for school. Itโ€™s something I donโ€™t want to do because Iโ€™ll miss challenges session and the academic opportunities throughout the day but my mom said that if I have the smallest of sneezes it could lead to danger so just to be safe she wants me to stay home and go to the doctor if she can get the chance.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• Emily Varghese March 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,

Sincerely,
      Emily Varghese

8. bartonmiller March 9, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning Conductors,

You must finish your Dancing Classrooms paragraph before addressing any sequence you create. Once completed, you must address your weekly math page to determine if there are areas you need to develop. Throughout this week, you will be responsible for completing one Today in History, one Figurative Language and your Part B sprint. Determine how you will incorporate those elements into your sequence.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

• Peyton. M March 9, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,

Dancing Classrooms is my top priority for today. At today’s challenge session, i’ll be working on it.

Sincerely,
      Peyton. M

9. bartonmiller March 6, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Establish your sequence with the understanding that you have elements that are of high priority.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

• Peyton. M March 6, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
      Throughout the day, I will be focusing on my paragraph to Ms.Jane and my artifact. Hopefully by next week I will be able too address the academic race and my personal narrative.

Sincerely,
      Peyton. M

10. Emily Varghese ๐ŸŒธ March 6, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Throughout the day I found the explanation about striving harder with more effort and care, as well as, presenting our optimal level beneficial, because it shows me how I should be trying harder, because this year is like a waterfall, going very fast and how everyone in Cognitiveunderstandia should be cherishing these moments because this is something that we probably will never receive later in our academic career. This is why Cognitiveunderstandia should stay as twelve states because like you and Mrs. Halloran said everyone has a voice which can make a difference and I believe those words have great meaning and value because it shows how everyone in Cognitiveunderstandia can change in their paths and sustain their states with care and love. Through everyone in Cognitiveunderstandia utilizing their voices they all can lead in the best way as possible without reminders, everyone just needs a second chance to prove how well they can lead their states. The states in Cognitiveunderstandia should be twelve not ten, eight or less because we all are life- long learner whom bring success through mistakes.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller March 6, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Your thoughtfulness is what makes you a tremendous leader.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

11. bartonmiller March 5, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

For today, you will need to ensure you have addressed your quizzes and the Academic Race.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

• AramintaLand state March 5, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller:
      Until art we shall address our academic race/ chase questions. If Peyton finishes early he shall address his business letter and if Maryann and Emily finish they shall address stock.

Sincerely,
      Aramintaland

• bartonmiller March 5, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Conductors,

Sounds like a plan. You need three companies purchased by tomorrow.

Sincerely,
        Mr. Miller

12. ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ March 5, 2020

Dear Aramintaland:
    I believe before getting into anything else today, we should
    address our business letters. We should also try to complete them before art because that would give us about an hour (+55 mins if we donโ€™t have today in history) and that should be enough time to complete them. Also, if you come to the point of finishing, you should address stock.

Sincerely,
    Maryann Espinal

• Maryann Espinal March 5, 2020

Dear Aramintaland:

Please forget what I have said in my post because I wrote it before Mr. Miller had addressed his.

Sincerely,
      Maryann Espinal

13. Emily Varghese ๐ŸŒธ March 5, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
    Even though all of my cohort members hasnโ€™t completed their Dancing Classrooms business letter, I believe our cohort will still lead just as Naomi had wrote in her comment before she left. Aramintaland and I will still continue our sequence from yesterday with effort and diligence, so then we all are moving forward with a clear understanding in each learning opportunities we acquire.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

14. Emily Varghese March 3, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Even though Aramintaland and I haven’t finished completing this post since December we will keep striving with a lot of effort and diligence to complete it.

Sincerely,
    Emil Varghese

• bartonmiller March 4, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

I am certain that you will.

Thanks,
      Mr. Miller

15. Emily Varghese March 3, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Aramintaland and I have planed a focus task list of what we should possibly be addressing tomorrow and completing.

Addressing/ Completing

Business Letter
    Science Quiz
    Academic Race: 1-16
    Personal Narrative
    Stock Market Paragraph/ Math

Extra Time/ Addressing above sequence

Evolution of thought ideas
    Vocabulary Words
    Figurative Language
    Composting Document

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

Good Morning,

That seems like a quality sequence. However, if you get your Dancing Classrooms paragraphs completed, move to the Stock Market Game.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

16. bartonmiller March 3, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Complete Dancing Classroom rough draft paragraphs by today. You are required to complete Today in History, Figurative Language, Where in the World Quiz, Academic Race and a Collaborative Science Quiz throughout the course of today. Organize yourself to meet your responsibility efficiently.

In addition, you need to determine whether you will need to review Least Common Multiple.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

• Maryann Espinal ๐ŸŒผ March 4, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller:
      I believe our cohort is almost completed with our dancing classrooms paragraph. We didnโ€™t finish in school and have brought the paragraph home. We hadnโ€™t writen down our figurative language but still have completed it by sharing verbally. Our Where In The World quiz was completed by all members, and we all had 100%s. Our Academic Race or Chase questions havenโ€™t been completed and will be tomorrow. We are still on our collaborative science quiz and are striving to complete it. Lastly, I want to ask a question, if we arenโ€™t allowed to say โ€œgotโ€ are we allowed to say get?

Sincerely,
      Maryann Espinal

• AramintaLand March 4, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,

My cohort has completed our where in the world quizzes . We also are trying to compose our state flag, and we are doing that within our free time at a challenge session.

17. bartonhalloran March 1, 2020

Dear Conductors,

Welcome to the first week in March! This morning you will be responsible for the following sequence:

Today in History (Instrinsicmotivationalville)

Figurative Language (Cognitiveunderstandia)

Academic Race

Be diligent communicators, thinkers and learners!

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Halloran

18. bartonmiller February 25, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Begin your day by independently addressing the quiz found in your state.

Emily, you will continue to develop your sequence after addressing the quiz for thirty minutes.

The remaining citizens of this state will focus their attention on their personal narratives.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

19. bartonmiller February 13, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Quite a number of learning opportunities need to be developed:

Learning Plan

Personal Narratives (Emily: Mural)

Stock Market Game

Black History Month Research Project

Make a determination on how you will tackle this learning.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

20. Emily Varghese February 10, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
    Throughout reading your post upon February, 10, 2020 I had a question, does Aramintaland do the figurative language question or no.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

21. bartonmiller February 10, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Personal Narratives are front and center this week. You must submit a final copy before moving to the remaining portions of your Learning Plan. Once the Learning Plan is completed, you are to address all Academic Race questions (11) before addressing the Stock Market Game.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

Emily: You will need to have a final copy of your first article before moving to the remaining elements.

22. bartonmiller February 7, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Your day will not include the figurative language challenge but will begin with finishing Academic Race questions 1-11.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

23. bartonmiller February 3, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Follow Naomi’s great comment as you embark on this week.

Sequence:
    Add your self-assessment from last week to your portfolio and complete your Little Seals strip before entering addressing your personal narrative and learning plan.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

24. Naomi Amatuegwu January 31, 2020

Good Morning Conductor’s,
    As you may know today is my last day, but I shall make the best of it. Just because I am leaving does not mean we should change our effort, and go “south”, because I will always be communicating with you through both of the blogs and through messages. So when people ask “are you sad ,because Naomi is leaving”, say NO because we are “The Conductors” we lead.

Sincerely, Naomi Amatuegwu

25. bartonmiller January 31, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

This Morning you will be responsible for addressing the Today in History Challenge.

Terms to Ponder:

Maps ?

Academic Race ?

Learning Plan ?

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

26. bartonmiller January 29, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

While yesterday’s comment still serves as your guide, you are required to complete all nine Academic Race Questions before engaging in your other elements. In addition, unless indicated otherwise, you are to complete the Type of Language Challenge each morning.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

27. bartonmiller January 28, 2020 — Post Author

Conductors,

A text was placed in your state to assist you in developing an understanding of pH. You must make certain that your focus for the remainder of the week is developing your personal narrative and your understanding of pH.

In addition, an initiative regarding composting is available to address. This inquiry will assist in your understanding of the Nitrogen Cycle which is directly connected to pH and our tanks.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

28. Emily Varghese January 24, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    After completing the writing in my personal narrative, l have illustrated some images surrounding my writing piece and I think it shows creativity everywhere, I think you will like it. Lastly, I wanted to share that I had bought six companies for the stock market I just need your approval to place it into my stock portfolio. If any Conductors are reading this, if you need help on the math for stock I can help you.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

29. bartonmiller January 23, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

While you are not required to address the Today in History Challenge, you should make certain you read over the event as it connects to your government research.

In addition, I will remind you that your team Cartesian Plane is due today, as well as, all maps that have not been submitted for approval.

Finally, you must find time within the next two days to present your understanding of the symbolism within the literary device found in the Justin chapter of “Wonder.” As such, you will not be required to stop your planned endeavors when the class shifts to this learning opportunity.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

30. Emily Varghese January 23, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Aramintaland and I will be taking our order of operations test tomorrow, emotion vocabulary possibly will be completed tomorrow and our presentation upon pH and ions will most likely be presented at the end of this week. Lastly, everyone in Aramintaland has almost completed their world map, l believe their just finalizing it.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

31. bartonmiller January 22, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

You are required to address the Today in History Challenge. Remember, World Maps are due today.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

32. bartonmiller January 21, 2020 — Post Author

Conductors,

Welcome to a new week. During the course of your four days, you will need to have your World Map labeled and your GSCE developed by the Wednesday. In addition, you will need to schedule a day to take your Order of Operations assessment, as well as, choose a vocabulary term for the week. Furthermore, every effort should be made to submit the final copy of your personal narrative by Friday. Finally, I would be very interested in listening to your thoughts about pH.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

P.S.: During the course of this week you will continue to develop your understanding of the Cartesian Plane, as well as, developing your understanding of sovereignty and government.

Maryanne,
    You might find this site useful in your research connecting the notion of dreams to the workings of the brain.

https://kids.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/frym.2019.00140

33. bartonmiller January 17, 2020 — Post Author

Conductors,

You are responsible for “Where in the World #3” and your labeled world map. In addition, you should be finalizing your personal narratives.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

34. Emily Varghese January 16, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    While you talking to me about my personal narrative, I remember you saying that I needed to incorporate strong concluding sentences for each paragraph. After school I thought l should try to complete my writing piece, along with the errors, and I think l had done very well in creating the concluding sentences. In my last paragraph I think my concluding sentence really wraps everything up with a good ending. I believe you will like when you see it tomorrow.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller January 17, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Look forward to reading your edited piece. As always, I thank you for your impressive diligence.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

35. Emily Varghese January 15, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Araminaland and l have all completed our Where in the World quiz and our compatible numbers test but I think Peyton is still addressing his compatible numbers test.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller January 16, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Thank you for the update: world map and narrative should continue to be a focus.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

36. Emily Varghese January 15, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Aramintaland has completed placing our Order of Operations slip into our Math notebook, as well we had placed our categories of history into the first page of our Social Studies notebook. Lastly, we had taken the Where in the World quiz.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

37. Emily Varghese January 15, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Exceptions are very important in your class, I am sorry for not writing on the blog explaining which day Aramintaland would be taking our compatible numbers quiz, but the day Aramintaland will be taking our quiz is Wednesday, January, 15. To add on, I have found some words Aramintaland and l could use to evolve our vocabulary on the word got. The first one I found on the thesaurus was acquire, developed and how I had arrived. I think there are more words we all can use though.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller January 15, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

As always, thank you for your diligence.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

• Anonymous March 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,

Sincerely,
        Emily Varghese

38. bartonmiller January 14, 2020 — Post Author

Conductors,

This morning you will need to add an Order of Operations note page into your math notebook, Categories of History slide to the first page of your Social Studies notebook and incorporate a “Where in the World” quiz to your scheduled learning opportunities.

In addition, you will need to select a vocabulary word for the week by utilizing the following link:
    http://bartonmiller.edublogs.org/language-arts/literacy-block/

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

Update: Nine questions on the Academic Race.

39. Naomi Amatuegwu January 14, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
    As I went on to MYMATH it said I completed decimal division when I know for a fact I did not. Also, how would you start the quiz or “homework”?
    Sincerely,
    Naomi

40. Maryann Espinal January 13, 2020

Dear Conductors,
    Since we are almost done with our info board, should we meet tomorrow morning to address how we will present? (If we can)

41. Anonymous January 13, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
    Tonight I completed my PEMDAS quiz and had one answer incorrect. The reason the answer was incorrect was because I thought 5/2 (five to the second power, sorry I canโ€™t write it) was 10 even though it is 50.

• Maryann Espinal January 13, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller
      Also I am Anonymous, I forgot to write my name

• bartonmiller January 14, 2020 — Post Author

Maryann,

Thank you for your explanation regarding the quiz and your attempt to organize your group. Both wonderful displays of leadership.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

42. bartonmiller January 13, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning Conductors,

You will need to schedule a day and time to take an assessment regarding compatible numbers. Should you need review you can utilize page 125 of My Math.

In addition, you need to finalize your info board and world map and personal narrative before moving to the remainder of your Learning Plan.

P.S.: You are required to address the Academic Race each day. (As of today, there are eight questions.)

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

43. bartonmiller January 10, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Address the following problem and your experiment before entering your learning plan.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Halloran & Mr. Miller

Naomi: “Keep Being Awesome” ( However, awesome was spelled Awsome in the code.) One thousand to your account.

44. Emily Varghese January 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Throughout the day, all the conductors in Aramintaland had completed the mean, mode, range and the median math for the experiment, but we are still completing the percentage math on our index card. To add on, the final copy of the evolution of thought board idea is ready. In addition, Naomi, Maryann and I have purchased a stock, I think Peyton and Jonathan are almost done with purchasing their stock as well. Throughout yesterday and today, I think Aramintaland has done very well in completing their focus tasks, as well as creating understanding for each concept.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

45. Emily Varghese January 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Every conductor in Aramintaland has completed criteria, clarity, the P.E.M.D.A.S. question from yesterday and the math for the experiment .000250kl to 250ml. I had a question that I forgot to ask in class, is the order of operation problem (12 ร— 6 + 82) – 9 independent or a cohort discussion.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller January 9, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Thank you for the update; the problem is independent and then shared with your cohort.

All the Best,
      Mr. Miller

46. bartonmiller January 8, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

Address the following order of operation problem before moving to your learning plan; you should also make certain that time is set aside for engaging in your surface tension experiment.

(12 x 6 + 82 ) – 9

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Halloran & Mr. Miller

47. bartonmiller January 7, 2020 — Post Author

Conductors,

Address all Academic Race problems before engaging your sequence for the day.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

48. Emily Varghese January 6, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    I think that my cohort and I should make a cohort goal for each week, making sure that weโ€™re accomplishing something as a team.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

49. Emily Varghese January 6, 2020

Dear Mr. Miller,
    Time is very important in many aspects. Throughout my day l learned that l should be using my time wisely in everything I do, and that I should put the important things first such as my personal narrative and the others to the side. After that, I realised that I should make a shift in my thinking so then Iโ€™m focused. In the end I think my cohort and I will do better and meet the expectations throughout the week.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

50. bartonmiller January 6, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning Conductors,

It is essential for you to break down your learning plan and all the targets you are responsible for. Remember your learning plan is a separate link and the targets on this page merely guide you to understand what you should be attempting to develop as learners. You should be aware that you are responsible for having a rough draft of your personal narrative completed by Friday. As such, you need to sequence your learning in a manner that ensures you can meet this deadline. In addition, any learning done at home should be connected to the responsibilities found in your learning plan. Finally, your day will begin by developing a deliberate practice goal that is connected to your plan for the week.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

51. bartonmiller January 3, 2020 — Post Author

Good Morning,

You are responsible for taking the variables quiz found in homeroom.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

• Naomi Amatuegwu January 3, 2020

Dear Mr.Miller,
      Will we do the average once everyone is done?

Sincerely,
      Naomi Amatuegwu

52. bartonmiller January 2, 2020 — Post Author

Dear Conductors,

Review and develop your understanding of variables. Once you believe you have a clear understanding of the concept, you may continue to develop your info-board.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

53. bartonmiller December 20, 2019 — Post Author

Dear Conductors,

You are to develop your understanding of variables by reading pages 30-31 of Science Fusion.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

54. bartonmiller December 18, 2019 — Post Author

Conductors,

Your focus for today will be addressing your narrative rough draft.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller

55. Emily Varghese December 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Miller
    Throughout my day I completed some of the focus tasks with an understanding. While taking the variables quiz I thought that my understanding may have been better than yesterdayโ€™s quiz. I remembered that I should be confident in what I do and say. After the test, my score had increased than the last variables quiz. I have seen that if I take the time and effort in every aspect, I will do well.
    To add on, I was wondering if I could present some of the understanding I have in the focus tasks. Lastly, l think that Iโ€™m now creating a better understanding in the math for the Brook Trout or Salvelinus Fontinalis.

Sincerely,
    Emily Varghese

• bartonmiller December 20, 2019 — Post Author

Dear Emily,

Your diligence is a model for all of your peers; keep moving forward.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

56. bartonmiller December 17, 2019 — Post Author

Conductors,

You are responsible for reading Today in History but are not required to address the challenge. However, you will be required to engage in “Variables Assessment Number Two.”

Sincerely,
    Mr. Miller